WEN maintains a Professional Clothing Bank of donated professional attire for our graduates. Please remember the following guidelines when making a clothing donation.
Clothing Bank CLOSED
WEN's Clothing Bank will not be accepting donations from December 19, 2016- January 6, 2017.
After January 6, WEN will only accept individual clothing donations due to space constraints. We can no long be the recipients of a clothing drive. If you have any questions, please contact Director of Program Services, Lynnette Williams or (816) 595-2395.
Spring and summer clothing is accepted April–September, and fall and winter clothing during October–March.
- Clothing must be in the current season and no more than three years old.
- We can only accept professional clothing that is suitable for a job interview (e.g., suits, blazers, blouses, dress slacks).
- All clothing items must be delivered clean, pressed and on hangers (so that a woman could proudly wear your donated items to an interview tomorrow).
- Clothing in boxes and bags will not be accepted.
- WEN also accepts professional shoes, purses and modest accessories that are in excellent condition.
Due to the construction on Main and the surrounding streets, we are asking that you call to schedule an appointment for clothing donations. We will provide directions to our office and parking. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.
Call Audrey at (816) 595 -2398.