Hire WEN Graduates
Provide WEN graduates access to jobs with competitive wages and benefits, training opportunities and advancement potential. Human resources professionals — you can connect with WEN’s Director of Employment and Client Services to:
- Provide notification of job openings with detailed descriptions, qualifications and training needs.
- Coordinate on-site job fairs.
- Conduct on-site interviews and employment testing.
Offer your employees fulfilling ways to connect directly with women to make an immediate impact. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Hosting special workshops and presentations of interest to career women, or hosting a “Connect with WEN” day at your company.
- Conducting mock interviews to help build women’s confidence and improve their interviewing skills.
- Assisting women with résumé-writing and job search.
Participate in Program Delivery and Development
Additional volunteer opportunities for your employees include:
- Extending your company’s professional expertise and community outreach initiatives by facilitating or supplementing WEN training modules.
- Participating in an advisory task force to review curriculum and programming.
- Fund WEN programs or contribute to the WEN Endowment.
- Sponsor a woman or group of women through the WEN program.
- Sponsor or host a special fundraising event or program.
- Provide in-kind donations of equipment, supplies and/or professional services.
- Offer matching gift incentives to employees.