Information for Job Seekers & Employers
The cost for a booth is for one Job Fair is $400. To register, please complete the Job Fair Registration form which can be downloaded from the side-bar on this page or on the form above. You may pay by credit card online, mail in a check (made payable to WEN), or our call 816-595-1299 to pay by credit card over the phone.
$400 Package includes:
- Booth space with one table (Includes linen and two chairs)
- Company name/hyperlink featured on the WEN website and included in eBlast (sent to over 3,500 subscribers)
- This event will be featured in radio spots and on TV commercials two weeks prior to event.
- This event will be included in eBlast notifications to all registered users of USAJobTV, and published in employment publications.
- Events will be featured in various press releases and distrubuted to all major television networks.
$1,500 Sponsorship Package Includes:
- Premium location at Job Fair
- Separate, easily accesible, interview section
- Logo on all social media, printed materials, and television advertising
- 2 box lunches per Job fair (four total)
- Access to Wi-Fi
The KC Job Fair is a Continually Successful Bi-Annual Event for Employers and Job Seekers!
- You will have an opportunity to meet and/or interview a diverse pool of candidates from entry-level to senior management.
- You will be part of one of the KC metro area's largest, most affordable and most successful Job Fairs.
- You will be supporting a local non-profit organization, the Women's Employment Network (WEN).
- Women's Employment Network is a registered 501(c)3, so your registration fee is a tax-deductible donation.
- Advertising will reach the entire Kansas City community through a variety of methods: internet, community calendars, social media, local job clubs, ads in local publications, TV commercials and/or radio spots.
- FREE for all job seekers
- Women and men are welcome
- No registration required
Parking will be validated for up to 3 hours (valet parking not included). Please plan to dress professionally and bring plenty of copies of your resume. Our event will help you connect with some of Kansas City's Top Employers.
For more information, to register as a featured employer, or become a sponsor,
please call 816-595-1299 or email Ashley Williamson.